Friday, September 14, 2012

Changes

Changes are underway!  Josh and Rachel Plus Two is no longer and Mountain Mom{me} is the new blog!  The previous blog was from a totally different perspective than where I currently am.  I am no longer working outside of the home, I am no longer living in Kentucky, and for Pete's sake, the name isn't even right.  There are THREE kids and have been for six months.  Frankly, the family had outgrown the old blog.   So..TA-DA, a new blog that will have more dedication from me (hopefully)!!!

The plan is to infuse fun ideas into the normal Wilson family adventures.  I hope to add practical recipes that I actually use with ingredients that I actually have.  Also, a craft idea every now and then....but let's not get too excited, it won't be that often!  I plan on sharing fun finds, things I enjoy, and lastly blessings, praises, and prayers!  With my new focus being on the family and not on the career, I hope to share some insight into what works for my family and me as a mother.   The new domain is www.mountainmomme.blogspot.com.  Stop back by and see the latest adventures at the Wilson abode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment