Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick and Easy Greek Pizza


I LOVE Greek food!!  Feta cheese, gyros, pitas, spinach pie, kalamata olives--I love them all.  But, the rest of the family...not so much.  Josh loves a gyro as much as the next person, but he would NEVER eat a Greek-style pizza.  So I decided to make individual pizzas the other night and I got what I wanted.  All of the feta, olives, and spinach I could stand...YUM!! 


Ingredients:
1 T. olive oil
1 clove of garlic, minced
Flatout Harvest Wheat Flatbread
1/4 cup Feta Cheese
1/2-3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Kalamata Olives
Banana Peppers
Spinach



1.  Mix olive oil and garlic together.  Spread on the Flatout.
2.  Layer half of mozzerella cheese on top of Flatout.
3.  Pile high with other toppings.  (Remember, the spinach will wilt down)
4.  Layer feta cheese and the remaining mozzarella on top.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.


 






 





Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment