Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SNOW!!!

 

I LOVE SNOW!!  Hands down, it is one of the most beautiful sights in all of God's creation.  Winters in Kentucky can be such a hit or miss when it comes to snow.  In fact last winter, Hardin County Schools did not even have ONE snow day, which was a first in my seven years of teaching.  Anyway, when we moved to the mountains, I was assuming we would have a snowy winter.  I was wrong!!!  We had a little snow in October, but Josh's dad was in the hospital in Evansville, IN, so we were out of town.  Since then...nothing, not even much of a flurry.  In fact, we have drove up to Appalachian Ski Mountain to watch the snow machines MAKE snow!!!  Well, we FINALLY had a snow.  In fact, on Thursday afternoon, we received eight inches in four hours!!  It was beautiful!!  Abby had a snow day on Friday and we have enjoyed the snow all weekend.  My camera battery was dead, so I snapped some pictures with my phone.  Enjoy!!




This is the row of condominiums behind our condo.  I thought this was so pretty.

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous of your snow! I want some!! Nice shots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Not as good as yours. I used instagram, which is photography for dummies!!:)

    ReplyDelete