Tuesday, January 22, 2013

INSTAGRAM!!

I usually catch onto trends about halfway through the rage.  Instagram is one example.  I was noticing last year, some of my high school students were taking some really awesome pictures with their phones.  Of course, I didn't know that it was a simple, free app for smart phones.  Now that I stay at home, I love to snap pictures of the kids doing everyday things.  I actually contacted one of my students to get her picture taking secret!!  I have quickly become addicted.  With the help of Instagram, I can take simple photos and add a little touch of personality and pizazz.   

Here are some pictures that I have captured and edited in Instagram over the last few months.  Generally, I just text them to Josh and my parents, but I just love them so much, I thought I would share with my blog readers.  I am so fortunate that I have the technology to capture my children's childhood whenever I want.  I'm sure my parents and grandparents would have loved the same opportunity.  Enjoy a few pictures of my three little blessings!


 Indoor campout!!

 "Hairhawks" as Micah calls them!!

 Someone forgot to pick up markers and Jude found them

 A day at the park



 Micah and his "Fatman"

 He likes to eat so much, he crawled under his exersaucer to find crumbs.  The evidence is stuck on his face!

 Abby and Nana


 App State Football

 
 Yum!!  I love to eat carrots!!

 Riding bikes



 Micah and Papaw Jeff
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, your kids are just too stinkin' cute! Loved all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Yours are too!! But you already knew that:)

    ReplyDelete