Tuesday, December 18, 2012

J-O-Y Door Decor



In September, I made a post titled F-A-L-L Door Decoration.  It was a fun and simple craft to dress up a door for fall.  I decided to continue the craft, but geared the words more towards Christmas.  I made a J-O-Y door decoration.  I simply painted the letters white and used a red ribbon with white polka dots.  I also used smaller letters for this particular project because I liked the curly letters.  Since the letters were smaller, I also used a thinner ribbon.

This project could be completed for a variety of seasons.  Other words that could be used to decorate the door include: SNOW, NOEL, SPRING, EASTER, LOVE.  The letters can be simply painted or decorated using scrapbook paper and Mod-Podge.  (I know how this stuff works now:)  )  Lots of possibilities!!  Step-by-step instructions for this project can be found here.  Happy Crafting!!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment