Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!!!

Last week, Josh and I celebrated six years of marriage (June 25) and my 27th Birthday (June 26). We had the unexpected blessing of celebrating both events in Vienna, Austria. I can't believe that the first boy I dated in college almost eight years ago has been my husband and best friend for six years. Although marriages aren't perfect (and anyone that tells marriages are perfect are lying :) ), I have truly enjoyed these six years with Josh. We have been truly blessed. Two great careers, two great children, a nice home, and most importantly an understanding of one another (at least sometimes:) ). We have grown up together, learned from our mistakes...which we still make, learned to love, learned to enjoy the small things in life and realize the big things aren't always necessary. I love my husband, I love our children, and praise God for the blessings He has given our family.

I have also downloaded the pictures from our trip and have decided to share a few. Enjoy a few pictures from our trip!!!


View from the top of the North Tower of Stephensdom or St. Stephen's Cathedral. Of course to get this view, one must climb the stairs to reach the top....343 of them to be exact...arranged a narrow, spiraling fashion. We spent about half an hour at the top just to catch our breath...definitely out of shape:)

This it the view of the tower from the ground....did I mention 343 steps!!!

Josh and I on our way back from Salzburg...beautiful mountains!!!

Anthony and Amy Reese...eating lunch in Salzburg.

David and Angela Rea

I know this is a weird picture, but I though the place setting at the gala was so pretty...so I had to grab a picture:)

Josh and I at the gala at the Hofburg Palace in Vienna.

The Rea's and the Wilson's at the gala....we clean up pretty nice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment