Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family Updates

In September, I posted that we were having computer troubles and I was excited to have the computer functioning properly again....well, it officially crashed a couple of weeks after my last post.  Although, I could have blogged via the iPad, that is almost a form of torture.  So in October, a new computer was purchased, but I wasn't a fan of the latest Microsoft operating system and wanted an older operating system that I was more accustomed to and also wanted our old computer revived as well.  Needless to say, that took MUCH longer than anticipated.  So now I have a new laptop that works AWESOME and the old computer is working too (which has years of pictures.)  So now I can resume blogging on a consistent basis to document life with the Wilson's!!!

Quick updates:
Abby's cat that Josh hated he now thinks is the coolest cat ever!  She kills a mole or mouse every other and displays it for all to see on the front porch.  Josh has decided that her name should be changed from Sweetie Pie to Katniss!!

Drake, the young German Shorthair puppy that Josh was training to be a bird dog, was unfortunately hit and killed on the road.  He was a good dog that was a quick learner and doing well in his training. It was a sad day for the whole family.  However, Josh has since acquired two more German Shorthair puppies, Chase and Gunner. Time will only tell if they prove to be as instinctual as Drake.

Micah had his first deer hunting experience and it turned out well!!  Although he didn't actually pull the trigger, he had the opportunity to be with his Daddy and Papaw Steve when Josh killed a nice 8-point buck. I think Micah was definitely the most excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment