Monday, August 15, 2011

Josh and Rachel Plus....Three

That's right!!!  We are expecting baby #3 in early March 2012!!  We are very excited to become a family of five and I am feeling great right now.  I just started my second trimester and fortunately, the sickness has subsided.  July is a little blurry for me between the heat and the nausea.  Thankfully, I started feeling really well right before school started.  Josh is probably glad as well, since he has been flying solo in the parenting department for a few weeks.

Abby is very excited about the baby.  In fact, it will probably be a very long six months for her.  She has already named the baby if it is a girl....Queen Angel Princess Pretty Pink Flower Flip Flops....I'm not sure how that is going to work out!!  Creativity is definitely a strength for Abby.  I asked her what the baby's name would be if it was a boy.  She said Micah would have to name it!  Micah on the other hand doesn't really know what is going on.  He was with us during a preliminary ultrasound, but he was more impressed with the "exam glove balloon animal" than he was with the baby.  I am sure that will change once the little bundle arrives.

I am looking forward to enjoying pregnancy #3 and will post baby and kindergarten updates soon!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rachel!! I am so excited for you guys!! Having 3 is so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for you all! I agree with Sarah, having 3 is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete