Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Easter 2011 was such an enjoyable day for the Wilson family....despite the rain.  The day started with my wonderful husband making breakfast for the entire family.  Next were Easter baskets for the kids.  They had great time digging into their baskets and Josh and I just enjoyed watching their little faces light up.   Then we got all dressed up for church, the kids in coordinating outfits.  I found an old dress of mine that matched the kids.  I also found a tie that matched us, but not over the top, for Josh to wear as well.  I wish someone had been at the house to take our picture!!

We had a great service at church about the crucifixion of Christ and the actual excruitiating pain that He physically had to endure. The massive loss of blood, broken bones, pierced side, difficulty breathing while hanging on the cross...and all for a bunch of unworthy sinners. We take communion every Sunday. However after a lesson that was so focused His death, I was able to better understand the sacrifice of His life that He gave for each and every one of us. Praise Him!!!

After church, we came home and ate lunch and had an Easter Egg Hunt. Although we had to hide the eggs inside and it was just our family, we had a blast.  I hope this Easter is a prelude of future Easter traditions.


Abby and Micah with their Easter baskets.

BOOTS!!!  Micah loves them.  He even slept with them during nap time on Sunday.  When he woke up, he had put them on his feet.  Too cute!!!

Abby's reaction after she opened up "Tangled"!!!

Just look at their faces!!!




Abby loves to pose.

Random picture, but my banana pudding was so pretty, I just had to take a picture.

Micah with his famous face and the boots!!!



All tatted up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment